Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Building Critical Thinkers: Translating Parenting Wisdom into Workplace Coaching

Hello All,

I had a conversation recently about the difference between rules and guidance, and realized that my thinking on this was quite different from the thinking of the other person's.
I see these as distinct, they were seeing these as the same, just dressed up with different words. One pretending not to be a rule.

But I truly think that these are different. And that reminded me of some of the common sayings we use at home and at work with children and with colleagues.
With children, I've certainly used this phrase "be careful" without providing any useful details that could help a child actually be safe, until I learned better phrases such as the ones covered in this image.
I saved this image years ago, but still go back to it as a reminder regularly.


And then I wondered, what would this look like in the workplace? I put that very question to Google in AI mode, and here is the result:

My prompt: "locate a workplace example for a supervisor or coworker that corresponds to this image of language instructions for parents." and then my followup " provide the source for your response" gave me the following information to share with you.

"Instead of telling a team member to "be careful" or "don't make a mistake," supervisors and coworkers can use language that builds situational awareness and prompts proactive problem-solving.

Help Your Team Foster Situational Awareness by Saying:

  • Notice how... the client reacts to that pricing, the system logs spike during deployment.
  • Do you see... the conflict in these project requirements, the bottleneck in this workflow?
  • Try adjusting... your presentation speed, the testing parameters, the communication frequency.
  • Try leveraging your... data analysis, past campaign templates, cross-functional partners.
  • Can you track... the shifting market trends, the negative user feedback, the scope creep?
  • Do you feel... confident in this timeline, aligned with the broader stakeholder group?

Help Your Team Problem-Solve by Saying:

  • What's your plan... if the vendor misses the deadline, if the server goes offline?
  • What can you use... to automate this manual process, to back up your hypothesis?
  • Where will you... document these compliance risks, allocate the remaining budget?
  • How will you... address the executive pushback, scale this feature next quarter?
  • Who will... sign off on the final budget, support you if you hit a roadblock?

The workplace examples provided in the previous response are an original, direct adaptation of the parenting framework shown in your image.

Framework Source
The original graphic and language framework, "What to Say to Kids Instead of 'Be Careful!'", was created by author and blogger Linda Akeson McGurk for the website Backwoods Mama. Her guide focuses on fostering risk-awareness, physical competence, and autonomous problem-solving in children during outdoor play.

Workplace Adaptation
Because there is no official corporate version of this exact infographic, the previous response translated McGurk's core structural categories directly into professional management equivalents:

  • "Foster Awareness" was mapped to "Situational Awareness & Risk Assessment" in the workplace (monitoring workflows, deployment logs, and client reactions instead of slippery rocks or poison ivy).
  • "Problem Solve" was mapped to "Proactive Contingency Planning" (planning for missed vendor deadlines or feature scaling instead of navigating climbing boulders or crossing logs).

This translation aligns with modern agile management, coaching methodologies, and psychological safety practices where leaders are encouraged to ask open-ended, active-learning questions rather than issuing vague, anxiety-inducing warnings like "don't mess up."

I hope this is useful information, and would love to hear from you if you think it is...and if you think it isn't!

All the best,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. I think this is very important. The moer you can enable people with what to do or accomplish, versus what not to do, the more they are able to work independently and problem solve and serve clients more quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Building Critical Thinkers: Translating Parenting Wisdom into Workplace Coaching

Hello All, I had a conversation recently about the difference between rules and guidance, and realized that my thinking on this was quite...