Hello all,
This week...it's hot and humid!
While I am busy at work, and getting through my daily checklists, and participating in my library's AI July professional development with gusto...I'm also taking it a bit easy the moment I get done work.
Pick up my dad's groceries...of course.
Go to Wednesday night trivia with my retired library peeps...yes, I can do that.
Repaint the hallway...nope.
Extra chores...nope.
Garden projects...nope.
I'm just expending the required minimum distributions of energy. Remembering that there will be time later for things that aren't both important and urgent.
And I hope that you are saving your energy for the important things also.
Try The Eisenhower Matrix, (also referred to as Urgent-Important Matrix) technique or others you've heard of to get through a draining week or month.
Finally, in case you have a vegetable garden or CSA share, here's some super Zucchini recipes from Jim Wilson/The New York Times:
"Our Best Zucchini Recipes
Zucchini is summer’s gift. Embrace it with simple grilled zucchini, crunchy fried zucchini, ever-popular zucchini bread and all the options in between."
All the best,
Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment